CHARMING GIRL BY 烛龙

世事烦乱多忧,外不能省其身,内不能察其志,啾啾然无以排扰,唯有素笔书胸臆。字里藏庐焚香,心内淡然飘远。采丹青渲雅意,握点滴现美丽
打印 被阅读次数
Cool breeze is passing through the palm leaves,
清风吹过棕榈树叶子,
Hearing like my whisper to the lovely kitty;
像是我对可爱女孩倾诉的私密。
Aquatic weeds are flourishing in the clean stream,
水草在清流中疯长,
Radiating around like my unbridled miss.
散漫如我脱缰的心意。
May the hovering birdie take my affection to the sweetie,
飞翔的小鸟儿啊,可不可以告诉倩女我的情意,
Into her heart with my inexpressible wish?
把我的心愿带进她的心底。
Nevertheless again and again I hold my breath,
然而我一次次屏住呼吸,
Giving no courage to reveal my true spirit.
没有说出真意的勇气。


Long and lonely nights,
那漫长而孤独的夜晚,
On which the cutie can be my light.
可爱女孩是照亮的光线。
Long and lonely life,
那漫长而孤独的人生,
In which the love can be my guide.
爱引导我走向前。
Keeling over and over in bed in the long nights,
长夜中反侧辗转,
In love I trust to have found the right.
我相信爱是有缘。
Keeping on and on seeking the happiness in lonely life,
在孤寂的人生中寻梦之旅不断,
On love I rely to be the final delight.
相信爱将带给我们喜欢。
登录后才可评论.