下雨了,雨停了,池塘的水满了
Rain comes, rain goes, and the pond is full with water.
野鸭们游来了,凑到一堆,原来凑热闹不仅是人类的爱好,还是动物界的习俗啵
A flock of wild ducks swim together at the pond. Birds can't resist joining in the fun, just like we do.
这里凑了一堆:Here they are
在人类,卿卿我我的小情侣都不喜欢凑热闹,火鸡鸭情侣也是如此……人家那二人世界真够浪漫。(不知趣的摄影师我来打搅了,还好火鸡鸭不生气,还给摆个POSE。纳闷,难道拍拖的情侣都有展示恋爱成功的欲望?)
In human's place, lovers don't want to join in any fun. It's same here for turkey ducks. The world is only for the two of them.
Shame, it's me, the photographer. Sorry to disturb you. ^o^ It's a luck day for me, coz they are kind enough to pose for photos. (Not to get mad and leave. Thanks God, thanks turkey ducks. All lovers love to show their romatic stories? Maybe...)
“ 老婆,咱去摆个POSE, 让他们见识见识咱火鸡鸭的风采。"
”行!"
"My dear, let me pose and show them how turkey ducks look like."
"Sure."
“瞧,帅呆了吧!"
"Look, a handsome guy!"
”藕也POSE一个"
"GAGA, Me too"
“再来,S形"
"One more. Body shape S-style"
走过这条小桥
Let's go through the bridge. We will find some more.
水坝下面也凑了一群
A happy group occupies the water by the dam.
大乌龟:“老鸭,你瞧那边那小样儿的,咱都瞧不上眼,还追咱呢,切!”
Big tortoise, "Donald, look at that poor little thing. He is one of my many pursuers. Nah.."
老鸭:“就是,切!”
Donald, " Nah."
小乌龟:“对面的女孩看过来,看过来,看过来,这边的风景真精彩……”
Little tortoise is singing, " A pretty girl is on the way. Turn around to the right, you will see a handsome guy..."
大乌龟:“不理你,我跟老鸭玩!”
Big tortoise, ”Leave me a lone. I have Donald."
“伸长脖子,等呀等,等你回心转意吧……”
"I strech my neck, look and look again. I want to see me in your eyes......"
“我等,我等,等到我自己化成江边的一块石头……”
"I'll wait, and wait, until a dark statue is made, by the water by your side ......"
小乌龟,你傻呀!这世界没有孤独,只要你参与,总能找到适合你的一群,你瞧……
Poor little tortoise, but don't worry about it. No one should be lonely and unloved.
If you wish, you will find your groups.
See...
这是一只形单影只的小蓝鹭,小乌龟别以为他是孤独的呀
This is a blue heron. He is not alone at all.
扑腾一声,拍拍翅膀,飞去同伴那里了…… (不知在哪?想跟着飞去,看个究竟)
He flutters his wings and flies away, to his mate. (Where? Bad, no wings on me.)