【Music】使我作你和平之子(Make me a channel of your peace)

工程技术,地产投资,信仰家园,时尚生活
打印 被阅读次数

 





这首歌是根据圣法兰西斯(又译为:亚西西的圣方济各)的祷告词改写成:

 

 

 

Make me a channel of your peace:
使我作祢和平之子
Where there is hatred, let me bring your love,
在憎恨之处播下祢的爱
Where there is injury, your pardon, Lord,
在伤痕之处播下祢宽恕
And where there's doubt true faith in you.
在怀疑之处播下祢信心
Make me a channel of your peace:
使我作祢和平之子 
Where there's despair in life, let me bring hope,
在绝望之处带去盼望
Where there is darkness, only light,
在幽暗之处带去光明
And where there's sadness, ever joy.
在忧愁之处带去欢乐
O Master, grant that I may never seek
哦,主啊,使我不为己求
So much to be consoled as to console;
少求被安慰,但求被安慰人
To be understood as to understand,
少求被理解,但求理解人
To be loved, as to love with all my soul!
少求被爱,但求全心付出爱人
 
Make me a channel of your peace:
使我作祢和平之子
It is in pardoning that we are pardoned,
在赦免时,我们便蒙赦免
In giving of ourselves that we receive,
在舍去时,我们便有所得
And in dying that we are born to eternal life.
在向己而死时,进入永生
登录后才可评论.