轻轻的离开,正如我轻轻的走来
【原诗】 | 【英文版】 |
再别康桥 | Saying Good-bye to Cambridge Again |
作者:徐志摩 | By Xu Zhimo |
轻轻的我走了, | Very quietly I take my leave |
正如我轻轻的来; | As quietly as I came here; |
我轻轻的招手, | Quietly I wave good-bye |
作别西天的云彩。 | To the rosy clouds in the western sky. |
那河畔的金柳, | The golden willows by the riverside |
是夕阳中的新娘; | Are young brides in the setting sun; |
波光里的艳影, | Their reflections on the shimmering waves |
在我的心头荡漾。 | Always linger in the depth of my heart. |
软泥上的青荇, | The floating heart growing in the sludge |
油油的在水底招摇; | Sways leisurely under the water; |
在康河的柔波里, | In the gentle waves of Cambridge |
我甘心做一条水草! | I would be a water plant! |
那榆荫下的一潭, | That pool under the shade of elm trees |
不是清泉,是天上虹; | Holds not water but the rainbow from the sky; |
揉碎在浮藻间, | Shattered to pieces among the duckweeds |
沉淀着彩虹似的梦。 | Is the sediment of a rainbow-like dream. |
寻梦?撑一支长蒿, | To seek a dream? Just to pole a boat upstream |
向青草更青处漫溯; | To where the green grass is more verdant; |
满载一船星辉, | Or to have the boat fully loaded with starlight |
在星辉斑斓里放歌。 | And sing aloud in the splendor of starlight. |
但我不能放歌, | But I cannot sing aloud |
悄悄是别离的笙箫; | Quietness is my farewell music; |
夏虫也为我沉默, | Even summer insects heap silence for me |
沉默是今晚的康桥! | Silent is Cambridge tonight! |
悄悄的我走了, | Very quietly I take my leave |
正如我悄悄的来; | As quietly as I came here; |
我挥一挥衣袖, | Gently I flick my sleeves |
不带走一片云彩。 | Not even a wisp of cloud will I bring away |