试译Emma Lazarus的\'The New Colossus\'

游吟硅谷打油翁, 倒油入瓶穿钱孔。 潜修默行油瓶拎, 瓶里波澜世俗映。
打印 被阅读次数





试译Emma Lazarus的"The New Colossus"


新的巨像 "The New Colossus"

埃玛.拉扎勒斯 Emma Lazarus

迥异那古希腊巨汉 肆无忌惮, Not like the brazen giant of Greek fame,
脚跨海陆 征掠 从这头到那端;With conquering limbs astride from land to land;
此时此地 日落潮涨 港口高站 Here at our sea-washed, sunset gates shall stand
一位伟岸女性 擎炬 燃烧烈焰 A mighty woman with a torch, whose flame
火炬 一如封存闪电 发光璀璨, Is the  imprisoned lightning, and her name
背井离乡者之母亲,她名彰显。Mother of Exiles. From her beacon-hand
巨手灯塔 闪亮 欢迎世界仰瞻;Glows world-wide welcome; her mild eyes command
慈目俯瞰良港 双子城水接天。The air-bridged harbor that twin cities frame.
“古旧大陆 尽可延其浮华盛宴”  "Keep, ancient lands, your storied pomp!" cries she
她启默唇 向着彼岸发出呼唤:
“请交给我你那些人--贫困 疲倦, With silent lips. "Give me your tired, your poor,
不堪挤轧 胸怀呼吸自由渴念 Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
运悲命乖 与你涂岸富饶无缘。The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
送我他们 无家可归 风暴翻船, Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me,
高举灯盏 我在这金色门户期盼!” I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"




登录后才可评论.