6年前的事情了。那时正在准备考G,想联系出国;特喜欢张镐哲这首《再回到从前》
试着译成英文的,
如果再回到从前,所有一切重演,
If time regressed
and we revived an old dream
我是否会明白生活重点,
I wonder whether I could tumble to the plank of life。
不怕挫折打击,没有空虚埋怨,
Fearless of frustration and shock,
devoid of inanity and querimony,
让我看的更远;
I could get a far-reaching insight.
如果再回到从前,还是与你相恋,
If time regressed
and we still felt in love each other,
你是否会在乎永不永远,
I wonder whether you do care about the eternity of love
还是热恋以后,简短说声再见,
or say farewell laconically after passionate affection.
给我一点空间;
Give me more space time
我不再轻许诺言,
I will not make promise facilely
不再为谁而把自己改变,
and remodel myself any longer.
历尽生活试验,爱情挫折难免,
Even though going through the hoops,
living through the afflictions,
我依然期待明天。
I always outlive for hope.